Bodyology Center’s St. Patrick’s Day Special – Love Them Irish
This is SIMPLE. Most Doctors and Clinics charge $25 or more for a Vitamin B12 injection. People love B12 injections for ENERGY and WEIGHT LOSS.
Read the information below and due to our arrangements with our Compounding Pharmacy we can now give you B12 injections for $4 each or 10 self-administered injections for $40. Why the big difference between the Doctors office and our price. You are doing the injection and it’s easy to do.
Supplies are limited so call today at 954-929-7670
Benefits of Vitamin B12 Injections and Frequent Questions
Benefits of Vitamin B12 Injections
The purpose of the Vitamin B12 injections is to improve energy levels, boost metabolism and help burn fat, some of the key benefits are:
- Boosts Overall Metabolic Rate – B12 helps in metabolizing fats and protein which in turns helps you to lose weight.
- Helps to regulate sleep, mood, appetite, and energy.
- Detoxification/ Liver Health – All fat soluble toxic chemicals require B12 to be cleaned from the body. Your liver is your bodies detoxifying organ and uses B12 to process fatty and amino acids used in the elimination of toxins.
- Increases Red Blood Cell Production – Aids in the production of red cells, when deficient in B12, it can cause anemia.
- Keeps nerves healthy – Helps to produce the fatty tissue around your nerves called myelin, which protects your nerves from damage.
- Works to help produce Serotonin – This is one of the chemicals produced in your brain that helps you stay positive and is often referred to as a “feel good” chemical.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it better to receive a shot vs. taking an oral supplement? The stomach acids that aid in the natural digestion of food will break down the oral supplement in your stomach, and only allow the body to absorb a small amount of the actual B12. As you get older your body’s ability to absorb B12 through digestion continually decreases. The enzymes used to break down and metabolize vitamins decrease as you age. Vitamin injections and IV’s provide a direct method of supplying the body with nutrients. As the B12 enters the blood stream, it is more readily available for the body to use as needed.
Length of time Vitamin B12 lasts in the body. Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin, which means it easily dissolves in water and is not stored by the body. It is eliminated through the urine, typically between 24 and 72 hours depending on how active a person is and the amount of fluids they take in. Due to the rapid rate with which the body processes Vitamin B12 frequent supplementation is needed to address deficiencies and gain maximum benefits. We recommend an injection once per week, but it can be done daily if needed.
How often can I get injections?
Most patients typically get either the B12 or Lipotropic injections once per week. If you are feeling tired or under stressed you will benefit from getting more than one injection per week. Not only will it help you with your energy, B12 and lipotropic shots boost your immunity, increase metabolism, and improve your overall health.
Where is the shot administered?
The most common locations can be administered on your upper arm and buttock.
There are no contraindications for this injection, unless you have a rare B12 allergy.
Benefits of the injections
Vitamin B12 injections help speed up metabolism, kick start weight loss, help with stress, help with your nervous system, and balance your body overall.